I am currently a featured blogger for Mint.com (Intuit) and I am also the Editor for both the Mint.com and Quicken blog. You can read more about that here.
You can see a selection of my featured blog posts for Mint.com below:
- Urban Chickens: Frugal Fad or Pricey Pastime?
- 3 Principles of Personal Finance We Can Learn from the Greatest Generation
- Ten of the Best Drug Store Beauty Buys
- Target Markdown Dates, Clearance Events, and Tips to Shopping Smart at One of America’s Most Popular Big-Box Stores
I am a former toddler and preschool blogger for the mom-centric site, Mom365. Here is a selection of my work:
- The Top Ten Mom Things I Never Thought I’d Say
- Fired for Being Pregnant?
- High Heels for Toddlers: Do or Don’t?
- Top Ten Things Parents of Toddlers Shouldn’t Worry About
- The Top Ten Things I Miss Doing Alone
- Are Good Sleepers Made or Born?
- The Object of My Desire
I was also a regular columnist for AOL’s Coronado Patch. You can see selections from my weekly column “Following the Yellow Brick Road” below:
- Five Ways to Meet Local Moms
- Where Have All the Girl Scouts Gone?
- Dear Starbucks, Are We Still Friends?
- It’s Time for the Most Competitive Sport in Town: The Coronado Flower Show